DR.WILLIAM PEREZ, MD
DR.WILLIAM PEREZ is an MD specializing GASTROENTEROLOGY, COLONOSCOPIES, and DIGESTIVE ENDOSCOPY.
• Sept-Oct. 1999 Post-graduate Course: International Post Graduate Mini-Residency Program. Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami, Florida, USA
• 1998 Post-graduate Course: Early Gasric Cancer Detection and Related Digestive Tumors, performed in Tokyo Women Medical Center. Tokyo, Japan.
• 1992-1996 Residence (specialization): Specialty in Gastroenterology and Indigestive Endoscopy.
• 1982-1987 Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery, Collage of Medicine of the University of Costa Rica. San José, Costa Rica.
• 1997 National Medical Congreso. • Post-graduate Thesis: in Gastroenterology: Malignant Lesions of Gastric Cancer. San Juan de Dios Hospital.
1. Participation in social medical help with the Social Action Department of the Clinica Biblica Hospital.
2. Attendance at International Congresses:
- Digestive Disease Week, American Gastroenterological Association.
- July, 2006 Central American Congress of Gastroenterology, Sn. Salvador
- Nov.2006 Central American Congress of Gastroenterology, Cancun, Mexico
- Aug. 2004, Central American Congress of Gastroenterology, Roatan, Honduras.
- 2005 Chicago, IL
- 2002 San Francisco, CA
- 2001 Atlanta, GA
- July, 1999 Live International Symposium “Disorder of esophagus motility” University Hospital of Maracaivo, Venezuela.
- 1998 Actualization course in Diagnostic Endoscopy and Therapeutic San Martin Hospital, La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Eleventh International Course on Therapeutic Endoscopy Wellesley Hospital Group, University of Toronto, Oct. 1998, Toronto, Canada.
-1997 Washington, D.C.
Participated in ad honores in courses to post-graduate Residents in Gastroenterology at the San Juan de Dios Hospital.
* Licensed to practice medicine. Registered with the College of Physician’s and Surgeon’s of the Republic of Costa Rica. Number 3590
* Member of the Costa Rican Society of Gastroenterologists and Digestive Endoscopy.
* Member of the Gastroenterology Department Service of the San Juan de Dios Hospital.
* Member of the Medical Society of Physician’s of the Clinica Biblica Hospital.
Surgery Costa Rica
Ave. 2 between Calle 38 and 40
San Jose, Costa Rica
E-Mail: Surgery Info
You can reach our San Jose, Costa Rica office from any of the following phone numbers:
Toll Free: 1-800-250-5119
FAX: 011-506-2279-2479 from Costa Rica and all other countries
© Exclusive Copyright by Surgery Costa Rica, 2006 - 2013 All rights reserved.
Site design by Marilyn's Web Design
Problems with website? Please refer problem to Help Surgery Costa Rica