Dr. Marios Saenz
Orthopedist Specialist in Weight loss / Laparoscopic Speciality / Bariatric Surgery:
* Doctor in Medicine and Surgery, University of Costa Rica, February, 1991
* University Residence in Surgery, April, 1982 through 1986
* Specialty in General Surgery, University of CostaRica, June 1986
* Specialty in Medical Emergencies, University of Costa Rica, 1995
* Training course at Oncological Clinic, Endoscopic Diagnostic and Digestive Tract Therapeutic.
* Surgery of gastrointestinal cancer.NationalCancerCenter, Tokyo, Japan, 1989.
* Training course, Emergency Surgery, CriticalCareMedicineCenter, NipponMedicalSchool, Tokyo, Japan, 1989.
* Training course, Laparoscopic Surgery, Valencia Hospital, Venezuela, August, 1992.
* Organizational course of the Civil Defense, under disaster situations, Mashav, Israel, August, 1993.
* Advanced laparoscopic surgery course, July 2000, Professors Carlos Ballesta-Dr. José Luis Salvador,
* Surgeon’s from Spain Association.
* Intensive course“Hands On” of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Sept. 13-17, 2005.
* Intensive course “Hands On” of Laparoscopic Colon Surgery and rectum, Sept. 20-23, 2005.
* TrainingCenter and Investigation of Laparoscopic Surgery and Mini Invasive Surgery
* National University of NortheastArgentina.
* Coordinator course “Gold Standard” in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, ClinicaBiblicaHospital,March 13-16, 2006.
* Course, How to perform laparoscopic gastric bypass surgeries.Various techniques, treatment pre-operative
* Sevilla, Spain, October, 2005.
* IX Meeting of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Barcelona Hospital Clinic, May 15-17, 2006.
* Training Program in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, General Hospital of Castellón, Spain, May 18 through June 3rd, 2006.
* Coordinator course for Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, ClinicaBiblicaHospital,March 14-16, 2007
* SAGES 2007 course Scientific Session and Postgraduate Courses, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 18-22, 2007.
* Dissertation Course “Hands On” of Postgraduate study in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Corrientes, Argentina, Sept. 4-8, 2008.
* Instructor Course “Hands On” # of Advanced Postgraduate Laparoscopic Surgery, Sept. 4-8, 2008.
* Meeting of the Spain Association of Surgeon’s, San Sebastían, Denosita, Oct. 23-25, 2008.
* Seminary Participant in Emergencies and Disasters, Japan International Cooperation Agency, Feb. 2002.
* Expositor in the V Congress of the Japanese Association of Medicine in Emergencies and Disasters.
* Theme: Regional Plan of Reduction in Disasters in Central America and the Dominican Republic, Tokyo, Japan, Feb., 2000.
* Assisted as “Distinguished Visitor” at the FAHUM 2000, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Feb. 2000.
* Representative of Costa Rica in a Seminar Course,Reduction of the vulnerability with Natural Disasters in Central America. O.E.A., New Mexico, USA, Sept., 1999.
* Representative of Costa Rica in the Regional Plan Course of the Reduction of Disasters, Montelimar, Nicaragua,Sept., 1999.
* Expositor of the Decade Information of Costa Rica, Forum DIRDN, Ginebra, Switzerland, July, 1999.
* Attended a course for the elaboration of the National Plan of Education on Risks and Disasters.San José, Costa Rica, August 25 through October 20, 1999.
* Assistance at the Second Interamerican Dialogue for the reduction of disasters. WashingtonD.C., Dec., 1998.
Surgery Costa Rica
Ave. 2 between Calle 38 and 40
San Jose, Costa Rica
E-Mail: Surgery Info
You can reach our San Jose, Costa Rica office from any of the following phone numbers:
Toll Free: 1-800-250-5119
FAX: 011-506-2279-2479 from Costa Rica and all other countries
© Exclusive Copyright by Surgery Costa Rica, 2006 - 2013 All rights reserved.
Site design by Marilyn's Web Design
Problems with website? Please refer problem to Help Surgery Costa Rica